.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, September 27, 2007

HNS- Half Nekk'ed Smile

I don't smile.

let me rephrase, i usually don't smile. often times if you see me walking around i always have a cold look to my face. sure, i can fake a smile at work, but it's usually a lie.

but there are times i do smile. those times i smile, truly smile, there is only one thing on my mind. that one thing is a girl, a girl who is the logical conclusion to my every happy thought.

it's because of her that i smile.

this HNT i chose i chose this pic from our Vegas trip. i chose it because it shows me completely happy and smiling the smile i smile for her...

lounge'n

and if you look in the reflection of my glasses you can see the girl that brings my smile to life

lens

there's my girl laying there being silly and snapping a shot of me

*big grin*





Exile

Labels:

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home