.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Snu-snu-versary!

how can you consider the number 13 unlucky when it's associated with the 2nd best day of your life?

it was one year ago today it was Friday the thirteenth, and a certain Cali-boy Exile Potter was flying out to see a certain CanuckCloud 9.

I'm sure you all remember reading about the trip (click here to refresh your memory).

that trip was full of so many tasty memories, and there isn't a day that goes by that my mind doesn't conjure up those vivid memories to make it through my day.
Poutine

even though we've only had mere moments of time together over this year, it has been the happiest year of our lives.

not a day goes by that i don't think of her smile, and there isn't a night that goes by that i wouldn't give anything just to watch her sleep next to me



but like i said, this is the anniversary of the 2nd happiest day of my life...
the happiest day of my life was the 1st time she told me that she loved me.


(not my secret, but very fitting)


Exile

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • Awwww Happy Snu-Snu-versary babe!
    It has been a wonderful year of many more to come.
    I can't wait for the times where we can sleep next to eachother all the time.
    You make me sooo very happy and let me know I am truly loved!
    I love you Mr. Exile!!
    *MUAH*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, October 13, 2007 10:32:00 PM  

  • Oh, Exile. You're whipped. I'm envious...

    By Blogger Osbasso, at Sunday, October 14, 2007 12:26:00 AM  

  • Hella- you are the love of my life, and i don't think i can ever sleep as good as i do when i have you in my arms. here's to many more aniversaries *muah*
    i love you hella-licious

    os- i wouldn't say whipped, but who doesn't enjoy a good spanking

    By Blogger exile, at Sunday, October 14, 2007 8:56:00 AM  

  • I had to leave you another comment cause I saw that youupdated the post and added that secret. I saw it this morning and I also immediatly thought of you.
    I love you, and I have to agree you aren't whipped by me.....but I have most definatly been spanked by you;P
    Love you
    MUAH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:22:00 AM  

  • hella- well seeing as though i love your comments i guess i'll allow it

    *spank!*

    By Blogger exile, at Sunday, October 14, 2007 12:53:00 PM  

  • Awww exile your so sweet. congrats to the both of you I know there will be many more anniversarys to celebrate!!!!

    *Hugs and Kisses To Exile and Hella*

    By Blogger Hollz, at Monday, October 15, 2007 3:23:00 AM  

  • Happy Anniversary you 2!

    BTW, Exile....I need your MOOBS!!!

    http://mac16.blogspot.com/2007/10/show-me-your-moobs.html

    Don't be shy, it's for a good cause. You can help save the boobies of the world!
    We all know you like boobies;)

    Besides, if you don't donate to the cause I will come & steal your moobs off of your blog:P

    he he he
    Love me yet?:P

    By Blogger Mackey, at Tuesday, October 16, 2007 9:39:00 AM  

  • hollz- i like to think so *wink*

    mackey- well, i do love me some boobies...

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home