.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, October 11, 2007

HNR- Half Nekk'ed Request

As many of you have already seen on hella's blog(and if you haven't give your head a shake), this HNT Hella fulfilled a little request of mine. i wanted her to pose in the PJs i gave her on mother's day.

That saucy little trouble maker pulled off my request (and them some.)

but such a request doesn't get made with out one in turn.
she wanted one of me under a sheet showing off my calves...

well, seeing as though i sleep with just a blankey i hope this will appease

blankey 1


I hope everyone enjoyed Hella's! And baby, know that I'm always thinking of you...

in case you can't tell, hehehe
blankey 2
(some very naughty thoughts led to this!)


(good thing she requested the pic instead of something bigger... like her dream car)
diablovt602

HHNT!


Exile

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home