.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, November 12, 2007

Grrrrrr...

this is just one of my biggest pet peeves.

SOMEONE ATE MY TAQUITOS!

I left my lunch from last week in the freezer with full intention of eating
it today and someone went in and ate it! WTF!

what kind of mentality does someone have that they look in the freezer, see
someone else's food and say "meh, if they didn't eat it by now I might as
well."

ok, it's been in there since Wednesday, but so has a lot of other disgusting
things! why couldn't they just eat the frozen milkshake? (sure, it had hair,
but if it wasn't for the hair you'd see all the bugs crawling around on it.)

and this isn't the first time this has happened! last week I put some
taquitos in there and someone opened up my bag and took a hand full of them
(the even left the bag open in the freezer, making what was left taste
nasty.)

grrrrr...

I swear, I'm going to make sure the next set of taquitos has a little
surprise in them... after all, if eat other people's food with such
regularity, it's only fair that you keep regular. Mwuah ha ha ha ha...

(yes, I intend on putting laxatives in a bunch of taquitos and leave them in
the freezer... how funny will that be, watching the thief spend their entire
shift unable to fart with confidence)


exile

4 Comments:

  • Unable to fart in confidence.
    Nice.
    Or? You could put "Property of Exile" on them... At my office, food is open game. Someone stole my OJ once. Sad.

    By Blogger Randi, at Monday, November 12, 2007 8:40:00 PM  

  • food is not fair game, i will exact my revenge

    By Blogger exile, at Monday, November 12, 2007 9:11:00 PM  

  • I don't blame you for being irritated.
    But I will tell you I am giggling at the situation. I love that you are wanting to exact revenge on someone.

    Try and behave today Mkay!!
    I love ya

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, November 13, 2007 4:30:00 AM  

  • LOL! you have a sick mind, exile. a very clever mind, but a sick one nonetheless. that really is lame. here is a story to commiserate (is that the right sp? i don't really care to check and truth be told, i don't really give a damn) anyways...i bring my lunch to work and put it in the tiny frickin fridge we have everyday. the other day, i go to get my lunch out (a nice healthy veggie loaded sandwich i took the time to wake up and make) and notice a bag (that looks oddly like my lunch bag) lying on the floor next to the fridge. i pick it up, and you guessed it...it was my lunch. laying there, not one bit cold..warm in fact...slowly spoiling away. needless to say, my plans for being healthy went straight out the window and i had to end up getting fast food. now here's my q...what kind of person knocks someone else's lunch out of the fridge (probably while removing something they brought) and just leaves it there lying on the floor????? LAME. LAAAAME.
    so anyways...you are not alone in your world of rude people.
    hope all else is well.
    -j

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home