.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Morning

these are the events that have taken place this Monday morning...

1. EVENT: wake up from a dream that I called in sick to work
RESULT: upon realization that this was a dream I do a two minute scramble to
dress, brush, lunch, and leave

2. EVENT: must have hella's x-mas stuff ready to ship (some stuff can't go
on a plane, *wink wink*)
RESULT: I grabbed everything I needed to ship out her package, but forgot
part of my lunch

3. EVENT: I brewed up a cup'o tea for "breakfast. after some well though out
"tea-bagging" I added the liquid creamer thingies... yeah, is should have
been liquid. the clumps of cream smelled like vomit and cheese...
RESULT: no tea for exile *pout*

this is all in the 1st hour of work! I'm so looking forward to the rest of
the day. like going to the post office on my lunch... I'm sure that won't be
a zoo on the last week before x-mas.


exile

4 Comments:

  • I sincerely hope that your day has improved and that the lines at the post office aren't too terribly bad.

    Tea sounds good right now, sans curdled cream however.

    By Blogger Bunny, at Monday, December 17, 2007 9:53:00 AM  

  • Exile likes tea-baggin???????

    Dude, on your way to Toronto, stop by Pennsylvania, okay???? :)

    HUGS...

    By Blogger Polt, at Monday, December 17, 2007 2:32:00 PM  

  • EWWWWWWW
    Clumps of cream that smelled like vomit and cheese......how very descriptive. What a bummer to have a perfectly good tea ruined.
    I am sending you many kisses for your face!
    MUAH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, December 17, 2007 5:20:00 PM  

  • bunny- it did improve, hella sent me a txt telling me that she loves me

    polt- look, i've already had enough clumpy non-dairy creamer, thanks

    hella- mmmmmm.... hella kisses

    By Blogger exile, at Tuesday, December 18, 2007 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home