.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Saturday, February 09, 2008

I Didn't Forget

Before you get started, no, i didn't forget to post about my daily VD treatment. i'm a bit tardy, but what with the comming of Hella, one has to be ready (hehehehe)

I've spent the weekend cleaning and getting all my errands run so everything would be perfect for Hella's visit.

with the combination of my house being a sty, Herb not eating a rat, and my vacume catching on fire... it's been busy.

Needless to say i finally got my VD assigment done:

The 14 Day VD Treatment
click here


Saturday, February 9th– write a dirty letter to your partner; show them how smutty your mind can be.


for my letter, i didn't just write a letter, but rather a bit of a short story from her POV. of course, i'll have to check with her to see if she want's me to share her letter, but with my past history of writing naughty stuff, i can assure you it's saucy.



Exile

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home