.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Just A Little Love Note

The 14 Day VD Treatment
click here


Tuesday, February 5th– leave a hidden note for your partner somewhere telling them how you feel. A post-it note in their car. A letter taped to the bathroom mirror, or somewhere else that you know they check on a daily basis.


well... seeing as though Hella and I can't just leave each other notes, we sent our notes to eachother in other ways.

Hella sent her's via Txt message (and you have no idea how much it brightened my day).

And i wrote her note on my notepad, to send to her later... that later is now


Love note

if you're having a hard time reading it, here it is in non picture form.

My Squishy,

The longer we are together the more I can see that you are the breath of life that fills my heart.

You are my strength when i feel weak and my suppoert when i feel lost.

You are the reason I wake up and the face the day and the reason I smile before I fall back asleep.

You are my heart beat, and I will love you always and forever.

*muah*
Exile




Hella, i love you more than any little scrap of paper could contain, so consider this note a downpayment.



Exile

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • First off your note made my eyes fill up!
    Secondly I love that you have that pic of us in your post picture.

    You constantly give me butterflies, and I realize I am very lucky to have you as my boyfriend!!
    I love you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:30:00 PM  

  • WOW! you made my eyes fill up... you are just so sweet....

    By Blogger Hollz, at Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:35:00 PM  

  • OK, I can't take it any more, I have to tell you.... I AM IN LOVE WITH BOTH YOU AND HELLA!!

    These are the sweetest posts ever. I know that these are your gifts to each other but they are gifts to us too. Thank you.

    By Blogger Evening, at Tuesday, February 05, 2008 8:15:00 PM  

  • Awww - I'm going to cry. So sweet!

    By Blogger Bunny, at Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:12:00 AM  

  • "My squishy"...hehehe, reminds me of Finding Nemo...you ole' softie you.

    You don't have a gay twin brother hiding around anywheres, do ya? :)

    HUGS...

    By Blogger Polt, at Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:34:00 PM  

  • that is too cool...

    peace...

    By Blogger Margaret, at Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:51:00 PM  

  • Hella- awwww, i'm so glad i could fill those eyes with happy tears. you always make my butterflies fluttering

    Hollz- *takes a bow* well, you said i should take care of your girl, so...

    Evening- awwwwwww... you're so sweet! always nice to have someone shake'n her pom-poms on the sidelines for us!

    Bunny- *hands bunny a tissue*

    Polt- "i shall call you My squishy, and you shall be my squishy!"
    unfortunately no gay twin for polt, but you can always olgal my HNT pics and pretend... oh yeah, you already do!

    monkey- just a peak at the things i think of

    By Blogger exile, at Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:59:00 PM  

  • Hey, where is YOUR nekkid picture?? The beautiful Hella has posted hers!!! Don't you think it would be nice to surprise ME, I MEAN HER, with one of your own.

    By Blogger Evening, at Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home