.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, October 15, 2004

Who are you people?

From time to time my mind has wandered into the familiar realm that all writer find them selves stumbling into. It a place where a writers wind up in where they feel the overwhelming urge to call out to see if anyone is listening (or reading, for that matter.) I call this mental Way Station the Echo Zone, mainly because usually when you call out you often only hear your own echo. For my own selfindulgence and because I spend far too much time there already I've decided to steer clear of this Echo Zone. To do so I've decided to allow the cold hard truth of the world to block my wandering mind. At the bottom of this page (you've got to scroll way down to see it) I've place a counter to see how many people wander past my work.

Originally I figured the comments link at the bottom of each post would let me know who was reading. But the link is so tiny it most people just gloss right past it, or have nothing to say... at least that's what I tell myself whilst crying myself to sleep.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home