.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Monday, February 21, 2005

Malfunction

I don't know how to feel about this. While using my new laptop (a separate post is in order for this) I noticed that my Touch Pad Mouse wasn't working. I kept tapping like crazy and so on and it didn't work. At first I thought it was broken, but then I realized that it wasn't the computer, it's my finger. I have no idea why, but for some reason I have to keep rubbing my finger tip on my shirt to get it to work. WTF? I guess when I rest my fingers on the keys they get all warm or something and stop working the mouse. The touch pad doesn't respond to inanimate objects, only human touch.

It's nice to know my laptop don't even think I'm human.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home