.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Worst Pickup Lines Ever.

A short list of the worst pickup lines I could think of. No I didn’t copy these off a junk mail, I actually came up with them all on my own… except #2, I think that was from “200 Cigarettes.”

1. I’m an astronaut on a mission to explore Uranus.
2. How do you like your eggs in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?
3. You’re the sexiest thing in this bar, and you look exactly like my sister.
4. With as many STDs as I have you know I put out.
5. I’m looking for someone to be a father for my kids.
6. No no no, she passed out before she could press charges.
7. Not only do I love children, but I also have a really good lawyer.
8. Would you like to get out of here? My parole officer keeps staring at me.
9. Napoleon told me that as the living embodiment of Christ, you must bare my child.
10. Let’s get out of this bar and go somewhere more private. Hurry, I’ve been wearing this condom for over an hour and it’s really chaffing.
11. If I buy you a drink is it deducted from your hourly rate?
12. I want to get you home before I sober up.
13. With a face like yours I’m thinking you’re a sure thing.
14. Are you as gassy as I am after eating those pickled eggs?
15. I’m man enough to admit that I cry after sex.
16. Hey, I’ve gotta take a dump, but when I get back I want to ask you out. So don’t go anywhere.



Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home