.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Drunk With Jenna

I'm drunk with Jenna:
Jenna

So what to write about?

Sell, after a couple pitchers of heffeweiser Jenna is still hungry and I'm nice and toasted.

Jenna is offering me her costco blankey, and while it is a nice blankey, I think I would devirginize the down...

She tells me I'm not driving home, she is silly like that. I am a kung-fu master, I will drive when I'm ready, not before.

As Jenna slurps down her (I know where where you're going with this) cereal she tells me about how her cereal is 40% of your daily fiber. So not only does she have 3 feet of extra intestine she also plugs her poor toilet (no I know).

We met her neighbors and they're girls. Needless to say I ruined that in seconds. I'm cool like that, hehehe.

Jenna is jabbering on about how her "pee sack" is lined with transitional epithelium (the are cells that change shape, dumb ass!) this is the only place in the body that contains this. Something about holding more, than decreasing.

Oh, Jenna got laid last night, and she came 3 times. She's quite proud of this, but her bed spread will never be the same. But she didn't get the stinky pinky. She has requested that I do not post this. "but maybe" she said, in a dunken state. "if I can correct your English, I'm not that drunk"

She's like that.

And she burps a lot. (that's another story)

Jenna wants me to note that not only is English spelled with a capital E, but she's been correcting my spelling this whole time. (she keeps editing me, yargh!)

Jenna = buzz kill.

"hey" she slurred "at least I can still keep on top of kicking your ass" then she giggled.

Jenna says that this is why she does not have a blog, because it's written down for postaritefd. She says that she could write about her farts, and her sex life. She says the sex life is good...

I have no comment.

"fuck you" stated Exile. "I'm drunk, bitch"

Now Jenna is taking control. I apologize for the inconvenience...



God damn it - he cannot spell she*t! Posterity spelled with an e, and apologize with one p and not double. And props to friggin' Exile for spelling God damn it correctly,3 words yes. Anyway, this keypad is not to what I am used and feel like a retard - thus, I must don my pajamas. Nighty-night y'all - Jenna Blogs are strange to me . . . Like a whole alternative thing to me - maybe I am too mainstream?! Ha ha- I am strange enough as it is & it has taken me about 5 minutes to type this correctly.



Uh huh, and she teases me...

Night my crack'as!




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home