.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pay No Attention To The Man Behind The Curtain

I am the great and powerful OZ!

Well, I'm not really that great...
and I don't have much power
and I don't' have much to do with oz either.

Anyways, after numerous requests I have decided to reveal unto the world what I really look like.


Many of you may already imagine me looking like this (based on my writing):
head up yer ass



Or even like this:
single man



But actually this is me. You can see what I look like in a monkey suit with a monkey (it's fun to say monkey):
Look at my monkey



I'm also sure many of the ladies out there (and clacky) were wondering if in any of these pictures if they'd see if I'm "well hung" then you're in luck:
well hung



And finally I leave you with my personal contribution to HNT. This is why you don't leave me to my own devices when I'm bored. Needless to say the life guard was unhappy with my art:
sand wang


I feel so dirty now...


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home