.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

System On-line

You've probably been wondering what I've been doing,
especially after a post full of boo-whoing,
While I was gone this is what I've done
Moving moving moving, (this ain't no fun).
I've been unpacking, repairing, and fix'n up the pad,
of course there was installation of the microwave with my dad.
something else I've been doing and it's a sight.
here's the Bimbo I Was Eating The Other Night:

Bimbo
(this bread is so ghetto...)


Egads this has sucked lately, sorry about the poor attendance, but seeing as though my "head full of bad wires" finally shorted out, I figure we can let this one slide.

The good news and fun with the condo (yes, I bought a condo for those just tuning in) was out weighted by a nice kick in the chops from the ex. I won't go into detail (mainly because I don't want to vomit on my laptop) but let's just say that all the pain and anguish I've gone through was completely meaning less, and somehow hurts way more. So much so that something broke and I can't seem to figure out how it is I feel. It's like I've had a hard drive crash and I'm rebooting. (yes, nerds translate emotions into computer things.)

In any case I have been trying to write lately, but I think my writing is a bit tainted (you'll see in a post to come).

I also have a big problem I have to face, November first is rolling in and I have no roommate. No roommate means no money, no money means more bimbo bread. Yeah... Anyone looking for a place in Lake Elsinore California? Here's the skinny:

Rent: $700 + ½ Utilities
Deposit: $700

Features
o Gas Stove/Oven
o Dishwasher
o Microwave
o Gas Water heater
o Gated Community
o Garage & Carport
o 2nd Floor (Private & Safe)
o Washer/Dryer in unit
o Patio
o Minutes from the I-15
o Pool and Jacuzzi
o Large Mirrored Closet
o Close to the lake
o 2 bathrooms
o Vaulted Ceiling
o Furnished Living room
o The room is 11ft by 13ft

I’m looking for someone who is
o Financially sound
o Single
o Courteous
o Responsible
o Respectful of boundaries
o No Cats/Dogs/Children
o Drug free
o Friendly


ShoulI i throw on the list that they need tactuallyly existI'veve posted on Craig's List, I've posted on roomates.com, and I've Posted all over River Side Community College. Ugh... Maybe I should make it "Drugs Optional",I(i mean, dealers make good money, right?)

I also still need to bring Herb home. He's at my parents house, and let's just say that seven feet of snake does not want to be in four feet of tank.


Side Story:
The woman who was giving me my walk through on my condo was kinda cute looking, so I flirted with her I figured she was in her late thirties, turns out she was was closer to 50.
(That's not so bad right?)

She told my mom...

Let me repeat, she told my mom.
(Real Estatete agents have nothing better to talk about?)

Let me elaborate... SHE TOLD MY MOM IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY. um, ok I jokingly flirted with her, but still, who tells on you to your mom I mean, let's assume we made plans to "knock her cobwebs loose" why would you ever tell someone's mom? (no I didn't set up dusty love with her I was just screwing around.)

My family has not stopped giving me shit for this.

My dad said "well son, any port in a storm..."



"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip...)
Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home