.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

HNW- Half Nekke'd Worker

Lately I've been busy... busy working!

Before you get too excited, realize when I say work I mean work.

My night job is at Lowes, I've spent a total of 22 hours of computer training just to work in the plumbing department. BTW, this department is in such a terrible state that everyone treats me like a death row inmate.
Exile: I work in plumbing
cashier: OMG, I'm sorry...

During the day I work 9-4 without a break as my dad's assistant at his shop... This is no cake walk. My dad works at a company that makes all kinds of steel goodies. They make air ducts and wall studs. My dad's job is to make sure the machines are all running. My job is to be an extra set of hands to do all the jobs he doesn't want to do. I pick up parts, I clean, and I move heavy, dirty, steel. I also clean parts (FYI, the skin is pealing off my hands as we speak).

So in honor of HNT and me working I present what I look like after a day of work...
Dirty Arm

BTW, did I mention that in all that dirt their are little slivers of metal sticking in my skin that are too small to see, but itch like the damned?


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home