.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random thoughts and observations

o In most urinals there is a little rubber mat with the slogan “say no to drugs,” printed on it…

o Any compliment given to a woman can be taken offensively.

o How late you are to work is directly proportionate to how fast you’re willing to drive when you’re half awake.

o The only bad thing about bad habits is when people catch you doing them.

o We justify what we do all the time; we will reason it out to our selves so that we feel no guilt. Yet every time we’re about to get “caught” our blood runs cold proving that we can only lie to ourselves for so long.

o A lady I used to work with told me her son used up all of their (hers and his) min on his cell phone, the kid is 8 years old! I don’t care what the reason is, kids don’t need cell phones.

o Does no one ever think to shoot Batman in the mouth? I’m mean, on and entirely black costume it’s a pretty easy target.

o Everyone always thinks “oh I’ll just call IT” or “let’s just have IT” do it. It’s funny that so few people realize that their entire world would crumble without IT. They are like the gods of the computer world. They see all and hear all. In fact, they’re reading this post right now…

o If you want to get head, go to Canada.

o I am attempting to put a wish list on my Blog, this is my first attempt.

o Why do waiters grind the pepper that the table for you? Has anyone ever complained on non-fresh-ground pepper? And why are people so impressed by this feat?

o Somebody once said to me “all you ever do is talk about sex, that must mean you’re not getting enough.” Ummm… I didn’t thing you could ever have “enough” (like money.)

o I hate when I’m totally “talking out of my ass” and someone calls me on it. It just shoots the old credibility to shit.

o Being neurotic and a video game junkie does create a problem. Usually after I beat a game I have to go back and find

o Women are not alone on this, I FUCKING HATE SKINNY GIRLS THAT BITCH ABOUT BEING FAT! I mean seriously, it’s just annoying. I mean, they were attractive until they started in on that shit. Besides they’re far more to worry about than the elasticity of your flesh (like the fact that your boobs are all funny look’n.)

o This is for the Mexicans: the back window of your car is not a memorial plaque. I know they were conceived in the back of that car, but that doesn’t make it a monument.

o I get home today and some guy rolls up to me in a van while i'm getting my mail. he leans out his window and asks me to throw away an alcohol bottle for him. As he's handing it to me he says "thanks man, i'm already on probation and i don't want to go back to jail again." THESE ARE MY FUCKING NEIGHBORS!!!


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home