.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Eye-Rony

Oh cruel fate, how you mock me.

Seriously, whom did I piss off?

Here’s the deal, at my day job the monitor I had was really crappy. The top of the screen and bottom of the screen were kinda fuzzy, not really obvious, but enough to give me a headache every day. The monitor it’s self was kinda small as well, so all in all it sucked ass.

Today they finally gave me a new LCD monitor, but is this a good thing? Oh nooooooo. Turns out it’s not the monitor; it’s the damn video card in the tower. Now my boss thinks I’m nuts because I’m already complaining about my new monitor after she literally fought with IT to get it for me.

To top it off now that this monitor is twice the size of my old one. So now not only is the fuzzy problem amplified, but everyone behind me can see everything I’m doing.
I actually think I can feel my retinas burning.


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home