.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, May 05, 2006

HNT- Half Nekk’ed Kumquat

Kumquat~ what you say when you’re talking dirty to your pet Quat

-Or-

I want (to) Kum(on your)quat

I suppose you’re wondering, “why is Exile trying to rum his kumquat in my face?” and “what should I do with it now that I have all the Kumquat laying around. (will it stain?)” Honestly, I don’t have an answer for any of you*.

(*actually, I just like saying Kumquat)

But I can tell you that I really do like this little tree. I’ve had it for a long time, just moving it around with me wherever the winds of fate blow me (hehehe, blow me). For a long time it was quite dormant, producing only a single kumquat (which consequently rotted and fell off). I want to say it’s a symbol of overcoming strength and adversity in a world over run with citrus options… but it’s not. It’s just a kumquat tree, providing tasty little bit of sustenance to would-be grazers.

So for HNT I present my Kumquat tree.
Kumquat
I’m aware it looks more like a bush than a tree but it’s getting bigger! (you bastards)

Oh, and if you’re wondering what that bush like plant is on the right, well, ever wonder what would happen if you took that potato that was growing vines in the fridge and planted it? That’s your answer. Btw, at the rate it’s growing, it’s nearly doubled its size since this pic.

(btw, I know you're seeing this on friday...)


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home