.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Friday, May 05, 2006

Is This Sexual Harassment?

I’m at work and the copier reads up an error message: Periodic Maintenance Required. So, being my job and all, I call in the copier to the Toshiba people.

Toshiba Girl: Thank you for calling Toshiba service, how may I help you.
Exile: yes, I need to call in for Periodic Maintenance on our Toshiba Copier
Toshiba Girl: ok, and what’s the ID number
Exile: it’s _______________
Toshiba Girl: Ok, and what do you mean by periodic maintenance
Exile: I don’t know, I think it just needs chocolate and wants to be held.
Toshiba Girl: what? (She lets out a small laugh).
Exile: well, the error message is reading out Periodic Maintenance
Toshiba Girl: Ok, I’ll send someone out then.


So do you think I’m fired?


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home