.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, April 26, 2007

HNS- Half Nekk'ed Sniper

As you all know, I'm a gamer.

Over the past few months my PS2 has been orbiting the abyss, and recently it finally crapped out. it would reluctantly play video games (occasionally locking up), and DVDs were just right out.

So finally i broke down and contacted Sony, for $50 plus shipping i could send out my old one and get a refurbished one.

I know I'm buying an old system, but it's cheaper than the PS3

i was so excited yesterday, the PS2 arrived and i was ready to rock... yeah, not so much.

i open the box,
i plug in the system,
i set the clock,
i inserted a DVD,
i watched to my chagrin as the fucker did the same thing my old one did.

mother fucker!

I called Sony and they attempt to tell me that i would have to pay to ship this one back. i made sure they knew they were wrong.

Hell hath no fury like a gamer deprived.

This HNT i had to show Sony who the boss is....

sony vengance




i guess i could have gone to this extreme...




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home