.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, December 20, 2007

HNW- Half Nekk'ed Wishes

(the snowboard gear HNT is being postponed a little)

This HNT we are all supposed to post our wishes for 3 of our favorite bloggers, but the rules say that they can't be for someone we're personally close to (assume that means that people you see on a regular basis). but seeing as though i am who i am, i've decided to give them two wishes... something nice, and something naughty

so here are my wishes for the blogiest of bloggers



Polt-
For The Nice: For our prince of purple I'm that 2008 brings him all the big things that make the big guy smile
Gifted
For The Naughty: Polt is not just super gay, he's a super guy too, and this year, i hope everyone get's to see just how super he is


Mrs Sexy Duet-
For The Nice: i would get her the thing she's always hinting at... no not nudie pictures of yours truely, but something she'd acctually enjoy riding...
A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND!
Captian Exile Sparrow
For The Naughty: and if the Disney rides don't appeal to her, then i'd get her something else to ride... A SYBIAN
(NSFW)

(help keep that sex drive in check! hehehe


Randi-
For The Nice: For little dandy Randi, i would want her to take some time to her self, to get away from her stress
bull rider
For The Naughty: well... i still want her to take some time to her self, hehehe



and for those of you wanting to know what my wishes for hella would be?
well, lets just say, be they naughty or nice, my wishes for her could never be put into words
smooches



Exile

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • I love my wishes, you know I am always up for some hard riding ;) You could always throw in the nudie pics too hehehe.

    Merry HNT Christmas!

    Ms SD

    By Blogger Sexy Duet, at Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:06:00 PM  

  • Love your vids

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, December 21, 2007 8:08:00 AM  

  • Merry Christmas to you and yours as well! I promise I will pay attention to me over the weekend...

    By Blogger Randi, at Friday, December 21, 2007 9:20:00 AM  

  • Awww I have my wishes in mind, and I know you wont let me down!
    Oh and all of them are naughty hehehe
    YOU LOVE ME!!!

    Love ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, December 21, 2007 12:01:00 PM  

  • Well aren't you just the sweetest lil Exile I ever met? Just so you know, I'm not the prince, nor the princess but the Queen of Purple. And jsut so you know further, Sexy Duet isnt the only one interested in nudey photos of you.....

    Have a HAPPY HNT and a happy HOLIDAY as well!

    Big Polty HUGS, man!

    By Blogger Polt, at Friday, December 21, 2007 2:48:00 PM  

  • SD- "ridden hard and put away wet" hehehe.

    ken- i please to aim!

    randi- awwww, why thank you. and thanks for taking some you time too! i always like to hear some chick is going to be stuffing her own stocking

    hella- all my wishes are for your happiness, and i would die before i would ever let you down

    polt- *grin* why thank you, you queen of mean. nudie pics...
    sorry dar'lyn,
    there's only one chick
    that gets a pic
    of my... self

    By Blogger exile, at Friday, December 21, 2007 8:16:00 PM  

  • ;->...

    By Blogger Gledwood, at Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home