.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

A Not So Merry Knott's Scary Farm Situation

Piece of flying monkey shit! I just received word from a friend of mine that her and her boyfriend will not be going with me to Knott's Scary Farm. Now, while that may not seem like such a horrible sequence of events I'm now stuck with two tickets which were $75 out of my pocket. We're going tomorrow night at 6:00-6:15 and I need to find someone who can go. It's a Thursday night so most of my friends can't go due to work.

The really irksome part of this is that she e-mailed me today that she forgot to ask for the time off of work to go. I've been planning this for over a month, in all that time there was no mention that she didn't ask for the time off. I'm not mad at her because she normally doesn't work Thursdays, but she still should have made positive. Nothing I can do about that now.

So now the quest begins, to find two people who are willing to go at a moment's notice and have one hell of a time.

I don't have too many doubts about finding people to go with, worst case scenario I just scalp the tickets on my way in, (I really don't want to go to jail for that, so it's a worst case scenario). I just really hate that I'm now in this position.

In summation: "Bitch bitch bitch, whine whine whine, wanna go to Knott's Scary Farm?"

Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

  • I would SOOOOOOOOOOOO Have gone with you.....although not bloody likely, since it's in Cali, and I'm here in T.O. and the fact that it's now almost Xmas....doesn't help either....um....ya........I do so love scary things though......our equivalent is Screemers....but it's only $15.....guess if it's not as scary or fun as yours at $75.....No I know....!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, December 07, 2004 7:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home