.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Tinker Toy

Ok, if you don't already know me, I am one of those people who can't stop messing with something if it doesn't seem to be working right. I'll spend 2 days straightening a Christmas tree, I'll spend hours hanging pictures so they're not crooked.

Needless to say I've done the same thing to my blog. This is a very basic template for a blog, but somehow I've done major damage to it. I have no side bar (save for my archives) and all the stuff I wanted on the side of the blog is on the bottom. I don't know why, but there's a pile of stuff at the bottom of this blog (scroll all the way down.)

If anyone knows how to put a side bar on a blog by all means let me know. I want to give props to the blogs I read, but I can't do much if they're all at the bottom. I mean, who reads the stuff all the way down there?


Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home