.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I Hate Ice Skating!

This is the stupidest waste of time there is. Snowboarding if fun, walking in the snow, sledding, all fine. While out on the slippery ice rink of death I started running a list of things I'd rather do doing than ice skating.

  1. Stand in line at the DMV
  2. Get a root canal
  3. Get a root canal at the DMV
  4. Clean my shower and toilet (this is worse than it sounds)
  5. Sit in a church and hear about some dead guy who was nailed to a couple of 2x4s.
  6. Laugh while taking a shot of tequila, resulting in the tequila shooting into my nose.
  7. Listen to a drunk go on about their theory of life and how to understand it all.
  8. Have someone flush the toilet while I'm in the shower.


    Exile

    Original_exile@hotmail.com

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home