.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HNT For MiSTi

So as we all know, Misti is my little bitch.

And usually she's a very good little bitch, she's even earned herself a ball (or two.)



But recently, she snapped at me. *gasp* Now, usually when someone snaps at me they do it for a good reason (that reason being that I'm acting like an ass).

Now, normally a snappy bitch would earn a swat on the nose. But after consulting Moe Lester, I realized that the reason for her "snap-osity" was that she hasn't been feeling the love. (Moe is all about the positive reinforcement).

To rectify this situation I felt that a treat was in order, a super duper ultimate cream dream treat.

So I've decided to dedicate this HNT all to my little bitch Misti, and best of all, this HNT is in tandem!


Here's some love'n Exile and Moe style
hugs 4 misti


And of course, Queen Hella had to show some love'n too!
Hella has hugs for misti

HHNT little bitch,
HHNT to all my little bitches.




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels:

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home