.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ration Out This Post, It's Gotta Last You A Few Days (HNT, Haiku Friday, Week-End Wrap Up...)

Busy Busy Busy

With stress and distress this has been a hectic few months. But finally the one event I’ve been looking forward to is upon me, or should I say, it will be up-on me, hehehe.

In any case I figured seeing as though I’m leaving my post I should leave post to cover my blog-ligations. (HNT, Haiku Friday, Week-End Wrap Up...)

First and foremost, congratulations to me! After a shit load of stress and studying I got a promotion at work. I’m going be coming to work earlier and working more, but there's a pay increase and options for overtime! More money = happy Exile

Bring in some moo-lah
I start at six forty five
so much for sleep


I started plotting over a month ago to go on a little vay-kay, and this is the weekend it's built up to. I’ve been counting down the days, and now I’m counting down the hours...

I planned ahead
a trip to clear my head
and get some... rest



The travel plan for the trip is a bit messy though, in order to catch my flight out of LAX Friday morning I have to work a little "mojo." My plan for the day is to finish work, eat dinner, go to sleep by 6pm, wake up at midnight, drive to LAX, battle security, and sleep in the terminal to catch my 6:30am flight. Needless to say this has completely screwed up my sense of time.

Leaving tonight
Or technically tomorrow?
Is it today yet?


Seeing as though it’s HNT, I am proud to honor the requests made by both Ms Sexy Duet & His Fucktoy. (fyi, those blogs are very saucy, and very NSFW)

The requests were to shoot a pic with 3 things that start with the letter “M” and to give that same smile from last week’s HNT

Music, Monkey, Money, and Me
Music, Monkeys, and Money (three M’s I can’t get enough of)

Too bad i couldn't find any of these in time...

Mrs SD's Favorite

So wish me luck on my flight, seeing as though I will be flying on Friday the 13th.

With that I’m off, off to a place where I want to be and place that wants me,
It's nice to be wanted...


Haiku Fridays


(Oh, and before you ask where, keep in mind there hints all over the blog, if you’ve been playing along at home you may have already figured it out. Hehehe)

Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

Labels: ,

40 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home