.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Sunday, October 29, 2006

What Up My Cracker's?

So check it yo, I be'n chill'n out gangsta style and, um, dawq... G unit?

ok, I'll stop now...


I must first say that I haven't forgotten about all my bitches, but seeing as though I'm coming up on the transition from phone monkey to lab monkey I don't have time to blog at work. (I mean, what are they paying me for?)

needless to say I haven't forgotten about all you bloggy bloggers, to prove it I'm stringing together a little something some thing for this weeks HNT.


My self and a few other HNT'ers are putting together a very special HNT this week. In celebration of the scares and scars that Halloween brings, we're all going to dawn the clothes from the time that brought us the most scares and scars...

HIGH SCHOOL

Trabuco Hills High School

So seeing as though I'm so tied up lately I'm hoping everyone will join for a little blog camaraderie. Show some love for the Exile trapped behind his desk and dawn those clothes that trapped you during all those "formative" years. So break out those old "throw backs," the uniforms, jerseys, or just the clothes that you wore every day (and probably didn't wash).

My P.E. shorts are ready, are yours?




Exile

Original_exile@hotmail.com

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home