.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Exile Industries: Department of Redundancy Department

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

HNS- Half Nekk'ed Sitter

As you may remember, a few posts back i mentioned that i was going to reform a bit from hating children. (click here)

but for the gist of the previous policy on children, please see the illustration below.



So a big step forward in reform is to face that which stands in the way. so I've decided to face down he fear aspect of the hatred i have for children.

Step 1, Babies.

i did some research on this, and it turns out that children actually come from babies. and babies, amazingly enough, come from vagina's.

seeing as though I'm a fan of vagina's i figure that i should be able to ease my way into the concept of being around babies, right?

So far I've had two chances to test my mettle

Recently my friend Gordon had a baby... well, his wife did

This is Gordon and Sabrina
sabrina & gordon
(Gordon is the one with the goatee)

so after a great deal of nervousness and a command by a woman who just had a "C-section" i actually did it. the first time in nearly six years

i held a baby!
sabrinas_hospital_pics_113

after i pulled this off, i immediately called Hella to tell her so she'd be proud of me!
(of course, my flesh was crawling)

it was weird, her head was like a hot peach, but she was only a few hours old, so guess it's normal.


then someone else i popped out a kid!

So, with hella at my side, i fortified my self and...

Held another baby!
hella, exile, and mason


That's two! Two babies, and held the shit out of them!

i so rock!



Exile

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home